Without the following partners and donors who had faith in a new and untested idea, ZAP-Wing would not exist and would not be proving to be the effective anti-poaching programme it is today. We are grateful to the following organisations, companies and individuals who have made ZAP-Wing a reality. Thank You for your continued support.
- Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife
- Zululand Private and Community Game Reserves
- African Conservation Trust
- Black Rhino Range Expansion Project
- KZN Provincial Treasury
- East Coast Radio Rhino Watch
- The Bateleurs
- BAC Aviation (Richards Bay & Durban)
- King Shaka Aviation
- United States Consulate of Durban
- The Zululand Mission Air Transport Trust (ZUMAT)
Law Enforcement Partners
- Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife Rhino Security Committee
- The HAWKS
- Durban Organised Crime Unit
- National Intervention Unit (SAPS)
- SAPS K9 Units: Empangeni & Durban
The list of people to thank is long: ranging from wonderful, extra-ordinary individuals, schools, churches and companies who contribute regularly – to major corporates such as GoRhino & Mr Price Sport, who raise funds for our work through mutually beneficial brand-sharing agreements. And then there are the non-profit Trusts such as imake a Difference (New Zealand), the Jonny Lowe Memorial Trust and Wildlands: without them, key anti-poaching initiatives such as ZAP-Wing would not exist.
A big Thank You too – to all those living overseas who donate via GivenGain .
And we also have to thank the private game reserves and companies such as Barrows who donate their time, skills, services, space and equipment to Project Rhino KZN, free of charge.
Thank you to all the individuals and private donors who have contributed so generously to the operations of the aircraft and ZAP-Wing as a whole.